Is there a way to organize the sms messages so that it sorts by peoples names not by when the messages were recieved?? thanks!
    12-14-07 09:25 PM
    I am not aware of any other sorting option. If you wanted it by name, go in your to your contact select the contact and click view activity log. This will sort is by name.
    12-15-07 11:14 AM
    thanks for your help but i don't see any view activity folder just view folder which gives me the options of viewing inbox, sent messages stuff like that. In a regular inbox can't you sort them by just their names and not by what has happened that day?
    12-15-07 02:05 PM
    Messages are sorted by dates. You can search and find all messages by contact (one contact at a time), but I don't think this is what you are asking for. So to answer, no it doesn't have this feature -- at least to my knowledge.
    12-15-07 02:10 PM
    thanks wow thats pretty lame. Its funny these blackberrys can do so much but when it comes to the simple stuff like sorting sms messages by name haha it doesn't do it hmmmm wonder if there is some application for this. thanks again!
    12-15-07 02:14 PM
    Does anyone know of a way to sort email messages by name like you can on Outlook?
    05-29-08 12:54 PM
    there is no way to sort email messages by name, either. all you can do is a search for the specific name. everything else will be sorted by date.
    05-29-08 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD