i'm new to the pearl (8130, vzw) and i thought i had things figured out pretty well until yesterday...
    all of my texts are disappearing. the ones i send do not stay in my message folder and the ones i receive go away after i read them. i went to options and i have keep 30 days checked. ugh, i hate to have to go into the store but i'm at a loss.
    02-04-08 10:40 AM
    When I had this problem it was bcuz I ran out of memory. Try checking how much space you have left.
    02-04-08 11:13 AM
    i'm new to the pearl (8130, vzw) and i thought i had things figured out pretty well until yesterday...
    all of my texts are disappearing. the ones i send do not stay in my message folder and the ones i receive go away after i read them. i went to options and i have keep 30 days checked. ugh, i hate to have to go into the store but i'm at a loss.
    that's definitely a memory problem...search the threads for clearing the memory....or do a hard reset by pulling the battery.
    02-04-08 11:48 AM
    02-04-08 12:01 PM
    thanks everyone! i checked and had ZERO memory. i don't really get why considering i've had the phone for 3 days and i downloaded 1 ringtone and took 4 pictures but wow....
    i have plenty of space now. i'm waiting for my skin and micro sd to arrive so hopefully i won't have anymore memory problems.

thanks again.
    02-04-08 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD