Please help....

I have 3 message icons.. One with SMS, one with gmail and one that just says messages...

OK. I understand the gmail one, I also understand the SMS one...

The third one displays missed calls and emails. Why emails..?

I do like the gmail and SMS separate, but the third one seems unecessary for anything other than missed calls....

Part 2.
    How can I erase all call log items? I have it set for just missed calls, but I want to erase the history... Any suggestions

Another issue, everytime I send something, it get's placed into the messages folder and alerts me. Why do I receive messages I send. That's does not make sense.

BTW: I am a newbie so please excuse the dumb questions...

Thanks for your help. It's greatly appreciated....
    12-11-07 11:29 AM
    No dumb questions.

Part 1: Messages contains everything: Call Logs, Emails, SMS, MMS (whenever Sprint will upblock it). It is a check all kinda folder. If you want to get rid of it, on the main screen hover over the icon and hit the menu button and select hide.

Part 2: To not log any calls, click call log, menu, scroll to options, select call logging and select none. This will not log any calls and to get rid of calls already there in the call log screen, press delete on each call.
    12-11-07 12:09 PM
    If you delete the icon, doesn't the icon in the middle still come up with the 1envelope or something.
    12-11-07 02:36 PM
    That I don't know.

Did everything work out for you?
    12-11-07 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD