i hit something and changed to UK English how do I get back to US? Thanks. I Was wondering why some of my words were coming up spelled differently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 03:03 PM
    Options> Language > change to "English (United States)
    08-06-08 03:14 PM
    Fixed it found it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 03:14 PM
    i just updated to 4.5 and now i cant switch from english to spanish, it only gives me the option for uk english and US. how can i get the spanish option? thanks in advance!
    08-15-08 03:38 PM
    Use the Desktop Manager Application Loader to reinstall Spanish, assuming you didn't delete those modules as part of the upgrade. If the Desktop Manager Application Loader doesn't give Spanish as an option, you will need to install or reinstall the Device OS on your PC before the App Loader can install it for you.
    08-15-08 07:08 PM
    Thanks jeff!!, now i cant read excel, word or pdf files that i used to!
    08-19-08 08:13 PM
    Can, or can't? Did my suggestion cause you a problem, or did you just make a typo in your answer?
    08-19-08 08:17 PM
    sorry for late reply, CAN'T
    09-03-08 06:18 PM
    Use the Desktop Manager Application Loader to reinstall Spanish, assuming you didn't delete those modules as part of the upgrade. If the Desktop Manager Application Loader doesn't give Spanish as an option, you will need to install or reinstall the Device OS on your PC before the App Loader can install it for you.
    Can, or can't? Did my suggestion cause you a problem, or did you just make a typo in your answer?
    sorry for late reply, CAN'T
    Ok, sorry my advice caused another problem. It sounds like you simply need to reinstall the BlackBerry Attachment Service. It may have been unselected when you ran the App Loader. Run Desktop Manager App Loader and make sure you select that option. Desktop Manager will reinstall it on your device and you should get the ability to view attachments again.
    09-03-08 09:14 PM
    Done!!! now im getting another issue :$, i have a bold now and whenever i start the bb messenger app, i get this message: Uncaught exception: java.lang.illegalArgumentException

what should i do??
    09-03-08 09:28 PM
    Make a backup before you lose any personal information. The error message you are getting indicates a problem with your operating system. If the phone is still in its 30-day return period, you might want to exchange it for another new one. If that's not an option, you may have to wipe and reload your OS to clear the problem. BMcClure's Proper Upgrade / Downgrade Procedure, linked in my sig, can help you with that, if it becomes necessary.
    09-03-08 10:06 PM
    I wiped out the bold, and the did a restore, works great now, thanks again!!
    09-04-08 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD