Did anyone else purchase the kingston card and have trouble with it?? I received mine in the mail today and pu it i the phone and it says that the card has an error on it and that I needed to have a disk error checking utility on my desck top to fix it......what???
    10-02-08 08:53 PM
    I got mine today $6.99 shipped and it worked fine
    10-02-08 10:10 PM
    Certainly not unheard of to get hold of a bad memory card. I remember getting a bad one a couple of years ago while on vacation but it went bad after I had put pictures on it. Lost a lot of good photos as a result. So in a sense ut is better to make this discovery before loading the card up rather than afterwards.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 11:44 PM
    The phone should show the card instantly when you power up. If you get an error there is nothing to be done. I sell MSD by the hundreds in my country and have a lot of experience. If the card is kingston simply call them and with no questions asked they exchange it for a new one and you don't even have to pay for shipping.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-08 12:17 AM
    Yeah, kingston is sending a new one by fedx 2nd day to replace it....guess I just got a bad one by chance!
    10-03-08 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD