Can you import iTunes to BB? If so, how?
    05-16-08 10:02 PM
    No, Apples and Berries dont mix.
    05-16-08 10:03 PM
    LOL That was classic!
    05-16-08 10:04 PM
    there is a little freeware app called itunesync that lets you sync with anything that shows up as a drive letter.
    05-16-08 11:30 PM
    I downloaded iTunessync a few weeks ago but didn't try it until a couple of nights ago.
    It works really well. I just created a playlist specifically for my BlackBerry and synced it with no problem.
    It also works fine with miutunes because miutunes reads the m4p or whatever files that iTunes saves in as well as mp3s.

But I do agree that apples and berries don't mix. That was classic!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 01:05 AM
    Blackberrys don't have DRM (thank goodness) so they can't play the encrypted iTunes songs.

You can play mp3 and what's listed here http://forums.crackberry.com/f5/supp...00-8800-a-518/.

You can also write your DRM iTunes files to an audio CD and then rip this back to mp3 which will work fine. This is tedious but viable.

There is hope for iTunes songs though, look at this RIM prepping BlackBerry Media Sync for iTunes transfers - Engadget.

S'all I know.
    05-17-08 01:50 AM
    I tried the iTunes Sync, and it seems to only move files that were originally in mP3 format that i converted to the itunes library.
    05-18-08 09:28 PM
    iTunes Synch will only move non DRM files because Apple refuses to allow tunes purchased on from its iTunes shop to be played on anything except an iPod.

The thing to do is to export your tunes to an audio CD and lose the DRM and, naturally, the title information. Then you rip them back into iTunes with iTunes. Now they will play on the Blackberry

You can use a re-writable CD to save money.
    05-19-08 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD