Hi. I just got my blackberry a few days ago. Its an at&t blackberry, but i unlocked it so that it can be used for tmobile. But, once i unlocked it, the internet browser disappeared. i have an internet plan. so i want to know how to get the browser back so i can use it.

any help would be appreciated
    04-27-09 09:47 PM
    did you accidently hide it in the process or delete it when your unlocking it?(not sure how the unlocking process goes)....

i would plug it into desktop manager and just re install it
    04-27-09 10:00 PM
    no i didnt hide it or delete it. it just says "your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries"

oh ok. that will probably work
    04-27-09 10:18 PM
    no i didnt hide it or delete it. it just says "your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries"

oh ok. that will probably work
    ya probably something with unlocking it, i would try the desktop manager and try reinstalling it.
    04-27-09 10:25 PM
    Register your Host Routing Table under Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table. Then hit
    your Blackberry button and choose Register Now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 10:25 PM
    Register your Host Routing Table under Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table. Then hit
    your Blackberry button and choose Register Now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    if its unlocked i wouldnt suggest doing that ?, new to unlocking but if you have to register with the server they might do quick search on the phone... i know bell likes to do that
    04-27-09 10:29 PM
    yeah i did the host routing table under options thing and nothing really happened.
    04-27-09 10:36 PM
    Hi. I just got my blackberry a few days ago. Its an at&t blackberry, but i unlocked it so that it can be used for tmobile. But, once i unlocked it, the internet browser disappeared. i have an internet plan. so i want to know how to get the browser back so i can use it.

any help would be appreciated
    ya definantly try to register it with the network==options/advanced options/host routing table/bb button/register now should be good to go
    04-27-09 10:36 PM
    try to go through dm and re-install it if not on your computer==go to computer program files/common files/rim/app. loader/loader it'll run the app. loader like in dm but has better results and interface...
    04-27-09 10:38 PM
    try to go through dm and re-install it if not on your computer==go to computer program files/common files/rim/app. loader/loader it'll run the app. loader like in dm but has better results and interface...
    desktop manager like i said before should fix it, the other way is gonna have almost the same results
    04-27-09 10:55 PM
    ya definantly try to register it with the network==options/advanced options/host routing table/bb button/register now should be good to go
    Hey, I just had my stupid little browser disappear today. The email setup wizard disappeared too, so I couldn't try to download service books or anything. This TOTALLY fixed it. Thanks for your help!
    05-19-09 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD