Is there a way to import selected addresses from Outlook Express to the 8130?
    03-08-08 01:21 PM
    Load desktop manager, and connect to your outlook through there... There are posts on how to do it, just search a little

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-08 11:20 PM
    Thanks Chris. I was aware of that feature in the desktop software but I'm not sure if I can pick and choose only the addresses I want to transfer or if it will automatically transfer every address in my Outlook contact list. A search didn't turn up an answer for that concern.
    Last edited by Jocko1960; 03-09-08 at 07:49 PM.
    03-09-08 01:00 AM
    Anyone know? I don't want to run the sync app and then have to end up spending hours deleting unwanted addresses that transferred over to my BB just so I can have the 50% I do want.
    Thanks
    03-09-08 07:52 PM
    hmm... go and start the process, but do not upload the contacts, wait until it asks are you sure, REALLY SURE? and then see if there is the option to select specific contacts, besides that and taking one for the team, i do not know what to tell you, just make sure you backup your phone before anything..

GOOD LUCK!!!
    03-12-08 10:01 AM
    Jocko, just create another folder in Outlook Express (or Outlook as well), as a subfolder of your MAIN contact folder.

Move any unwanted contacts you wish not to sync from the Main folder to the Sub folder.

Your BB through DM will only syn with the main folder.

Good luck.
    03-12-08 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD