Can't help ya more. Sorry. Mayme some who knows more than I can help. All of the above works for me and most others. I would do a search on the site as this is a common question but is usually resolved with these steps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 12:16 PM
    Wait, Wait, Wait, I fixed my home screen, so now I can put the SMS and MMS app on it, instead of the Message app, so I do not really need to figure it out. I was just annoyed by having to go into my menu everytime I got a message.

Now, I called T-Mobile, they said to bring it in on Monday, I was reading on their website and they say you have to be able to get to tzones on the phone or have it provisioned to do that. Do you have any idea if they will charge me to provision it? If they are, do you know if when I get the data plan it will fix that problem, or do I still need it provisioned.

I do appreciate all of your help.
    09-13-08 12:17 PM
    There aren't two separate icons for sms and mms what are you talking about?

09-13-08 12:21 PM
    On alltel here. Try a search of the the tmo forums. Lots of good stuff about tmo there.

09-13-08 12:21 PM
    She's not trying to seperate mms and sms. Trying to seperate messges (call logs etc) from sms/mms. And put that folder (sms) on home screen insted of messges folder.

09-13-08 12:23 PM
    There aren't two separate icons for sms and mms what are you talking about?

I didnt mean to confuse you, it confused me at first, I have an envelope that says Messages, but when I open it all that is there is my calls, no messages what so ever. I then have a call log, which is a call log, I then have an icon that looks like a piece of paper with a phone on top of it and it is titled SMS and MMS. The only way I can look at my messages is by going into the SMS and MMS folder.
    09-13-08 12:24 PM
    Ok. I get it. If you read my first post, that's how you separate your call log and msg inbox.

09-13-08 12:27 PM
    Ok. I get it. If you read my first post, that's how you separate your call log and msg inbox.

Sorry blonde moment, I thought you meant look for call logs in messages, nevermind. I found it. Thanks
    09-13-08 12:31 PM
    She's got it now. She's working on a new problem it seems.

09-13-08 12:31 PM
    WHEW.

09-13-08 12:32 PM
    And yes, tzones is a pay service.

09-13-08 12:33 PM
    She's got it now. She's working on a new problem it seems.

Lol yes all I need now is my MMS fixed, but no one can help me with that besides t-mobile hehe.
    09-13-08 12:33 PM
    Yes that's a network issue. If you tried a battery pull and it still won't work, you'll need to talk to tmo.

09-13-08 12:35 PM
    And yes, tzones is a pay service.

Is it really? I have t-zones on my rizr. Shurgs. Oh well I will figure it out.
    09-13-08 12:38 PM
    Is it really? I have t-zones on my rizr. Shurgs. Oh well I will figure it out.
    Let me clarify. Actually having tzones on your device is free. Downloading costs money.

09-13-08 12:40 PM
    Let me clarify. Actually having tzones on your device is free. Downloading costs money.

Oh yea, I just need to have tzones provisioned on my device is what the site says.
    09-13-08 12:44 PM
    Right right. Apologies if I wasn't clear initially.

09-13-08 12:47 PM
    LIFE IS GOOD!!! I updated the OS to 4.5 or whatever from the BB website and it an now send and receive picture messages WAHOOOOOOOO!!!
    09-13-08 04:00 PM
    LIFE IS GOOD!!! I updated the OS to 4.5 or whatever from the BB website and it an now send and receive picture messages WAHOOOOOOOO!!!
    You mean you're finally good to go!! Believe me, I'm sooooooooo happy for you!
    09-13-08 04:02 PM
    Way to go. You'll get it all figured out.

09-13-08 04:06 PM
    You mean you're finally good to go!! Believe me, I'm sooooooooo happy for you!
    Thanks, I know how annoying I must have been earlier, but my fiance sends me updates and pictures of my girls and I would have gone through withdrawls if I couldnt have gotten them next week.
    09-13-08 04:06 PM
    lol glad this got worked out Mindi--especially because you can now answer someone else's question about this
    09-13-08 04:07 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD