I am stuck! I've asked so many people about this problem and no one can tell me what I am doing wrong. I even asked about it here once but I didn't get many replies, so I apologize for a re-post, but this is driving me NUTS!

I have the GMail App on my BB; I like having ALL my options available as if I am viewing my GMail online. I got used to not getting email notifications until 15 minutes later and it's no big deal. BUT... I have 2 major issues..

1. I can not click on a link inside an email, simply because it is not there. On mail I have saved, I know a link exists.. but it doesn't show.

2. If the email I receive has an attachment, I can view it, HOWEVER I have no option to save it to my phone (ex. a picture)

If I just use my Gmail set up through BIS, all of these things work. But like I said, I really like having my GMail app.

Can anybody help? I'm getting so discouraged

Thanks in advance guys!
    02-23-08 08:50 PM
    The GMail app doesn't support any of those features. I did hear there is a newer version of the GMail app. Are you using that?
    02-23-08 09:16 PM
    Sure am.

It doesn't support it? Bummer
    02-23-08 09:42 PM
    You may have to decide which you like best then, the gmail app or the real BB gmail being pushed, since you may not be able to have it both ways. I prefer push email, and with gmail there is no 15 min delay.
    02-23-08 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD