OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I just done my bb in !!

I was doing the update for the BB and then on Windows an unexpected error occured and Desktop Manager just quitted now my BB won't turn it shows the red light and the time thing in the middle for a while and the restarts doing the same think over and over!!

Hellppp me!!
    08-04-08 05:30 PM
    Download CrackMem http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crac...eleased-52044/. Use the BrickMyPhone function and then try a reinstall.

If this fails, read this post
    BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

You will need to 'nuke' your phone back to JVM error 507 (no OS installed) and then start over. Make sure thet your PC is stable this time, eh.

Good luck.

btw: we have ALL done this and you panic for a while and then it works. Stay cool and you will get there.
    08-04-08 05:45 PM
    For the most part, the only time you cant recover from an error like this is if, when you connect your device, the PIN reads FFFFFFFF. At that point your BB is toast.
    08-04-08 05:47 PM
    How Do I know which OS I am running?
    08-04-08 05:57 PM
    Both members are correct. Don't worry, you can get the device back to normal. Follow the steps outlined and you should be fine. I do hope you have made a backup recently. GL, and post back if you have any questions.
    08-04-08 05:58 PM
    Go HERE and find your carrier and then download the OS provided. Install it to your computer.
    08-04-08 06:00 PM
    When you download CrackMem, there is a load of neat stuff in the help file that will help you recover your phone. It's worth a look.
    08-04-08 06:17 PM
    Take a deep breath. And know that you are not alone in this. You can recover from this. Just follow the step outlined earlier. Good luck!!
    =8')
    08-04-08 07:09 PM
    You didnt know this but was doing an OS upgrade? OMG OMG OMG
    08-04-08 07:25 PM
    You didnt know this but was doing an OS upgrade? OMG OMG OMG
    That is what I was thinking.. some people just shouldnt be messing with this.. I know most of us are excited about the new Os's. Good luck to ya.. tho.. it will be a good learning experience if anything
    08-04-08 08:53 PM
    btw: we have ALL done this and you panic for a while and then it works. Stay cool and you will get there.[/QUOTE]

Been there with my 7100. It all worked out.
    08-04-08 08:58 PM
    Make sure your computer doesnt go in to sleep mode while updating.
    08-04-08 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD