I thought the new os had support for html email viewing... i even saw it mentioned on the bgr this week...

yet all email is in text format... thoughts??
    11-07-07 09:51 AM
    I used to love the fact that email was in text format on my BB to cut back on data usage. Now that I have an unlimited plan I would like to have an HTML option for reading email. I haven't figured it out though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-08 04:10 PM
    There is still no native HTML email support (obviously). The current solutions are Empower Pro and another program, the name of which escapes me at the moment (the standard version of Empower does not support 4.3).
    01-03-08 06:10 PM
    Even when HTML support does come out it will likely be for BES users only. Hopefully, it will spill over into BIS soon after but I haven't heard anything about that.
    01-03-08 06:11 PM
    If you have a gmail account, you can installl the mobile gmail application that works great and the best part is its free. I like it because you dont have to scroll through the text-converted images and links to finally get to the actual body of the email that you were trying to get to. (usually happens to me when I get a notification from eBay if I sell something, because there are images above the text in a normal HTML email.)
    01-03-08 06:33 PM
    I have the new Empower Pro and I love it. I wouldn't be without it. It makes it much easier to read the typical HTML, link-filled emails that I get all the time.
    01-04-08 12:30 AM
    Your two basic options at this point are BB Smartviewer or the Empower Pro. I have tried both and you can't go wrong with either one
    01-04-08 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD