Just started a thread in Social Users and want to subscribe to my own thread so I can follow the posts. How do I do that?? HELP!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 12:02 AM
    click on "thread tools" at the top which is right above your post. When you click on it you should see the subscribe option.
    07-07-08 12:05 AM
    At the top of each Thread choose the option - Thread Tools - Subscribe to This Thread - Then for email notifcation, you can select the desired option. Usually instant notification is best, since you want to know when someone has post in this thread
    07-07-08 12:06 AM
    OMG! I must be blind! I don't see thread tools! Is it on the edit page?? Sorry!!

07-07-08 12:11 AM
    Look at the tab right below "Post reply"....its on the right hand side of that tab...
    07-07-08 12:13 AM
    Ah I see you're checking from wapforums. Sorry, I have no idea.
    07-07-08 12:14 AM
    I dont think you can do it on wap...gotta log in to the regular site. One option is to log in to the regular site thru ur BB browser/Opera Mini and then subscribe to the thread. It'll take longer than the wap website but at least you'll be able to subscribe and then resume browsing the wap site.
    07-07-08 12:16 AM
    There is nothing that says "post reply" just a blue link that says "reply " Right next to it are 2 exclamation marks. By the way I'm a total newbie!!

07-07-08 12:17 AM
    Oh I see!! Thanks you guys! This site rocks!!

07-07-08 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD