How do I delete software I do not want? I downloaded one of those "free games" and it does not work. I want to delete it from my phone. Thanks.
    04-10-09 07:26 AM
    From the Home Screen, go to Options, Advanced Options, Applications. Wait until it builds the application list, then scroll down to whatever you want to delete and select the Menu button (BlackBerry logo) then select delete. You may need to restart the phone after deletion. Another way to delete an application is by using the Desktop Manager software that came with your BlackBerry. With DM you can always back up everything on your phone first before deleting anything. This way you will always have a copy of all your apps, games, themes or whatever in case you want them back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Nick917; 04-10-09 at 07:45 AM.
    04-10-09 07:38 AM
    From the Home Screen, go to Options, Advanced Options, Applications. Wait until it builds the application list, then scroll down to whatever you want to delete and select the Menu button (BlackBerry logo) then select delete. You may need to restart the phone after deletion. Another way to delete an application is by using the Desktop Manager software that came with your BlackBerry. With DM you can always back up everything on your phone first before deleting anything. This way you will always have a copy of all your apps, games, themes or whatever in case you want them back.

OK how do I get to options? I am pressing the bb button on the left of the trackball and I am not seeing it.
    04-10-09 07:50 AM
    It's an app on your homescreen! It looks like a wrench.

04-10-09 08:41 AM
    Thanks guys! That worked.
    04-10-09 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD