Hello...just got this 8130 last week and I've got a bunch of stuff already figured out, BUT I can't seem to figure out how to change the settings for notification of E-mails and texts and such....all I have is the original beeping or whatever. I want it to play some stuff that I've downloaded from here.
    I love this phone...it's great...and as some of my friends have said to me...this is comming from a guy that never wanted a cell phone in the first place..lol...I was proabably the last person I know to get on and now I have a BlackBerry..lol....I use it for everything so far(MP3...Camera...Vid...)I love it
    Very easy to figure out...OTHER than not being able to change the settings for e-mail and text notification...lol

Can someone please help....it would be very appreciated
    Thanks
    07-07-08 01:45 PM
    Profiles>Advanced>[whatever profile you want; loud, quiet, normal, etc]>Edit
    07-07-08 01:47 PM
    07-07-08 05:33 PM
    Welcome to CB! Your questions have already been answered looks like . Always happy to see new pearl owners

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 05:44 PM
    Welcome to CB! Your questions have already been answered looks like . Always happy to see new pearl owners

They'll move UP to the Curve soon enough.
    07-07-08 05:46 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!
    07-07-08 06:53 PM
    Thankyou both for the help
    Got it all now the way I want it...(well the phone anyway..lol)
    Thanks again
    07-07-08 06:58 PM
    The curve isn't superior... Its no better than the pearl just full qwerty & that's a personal preference...
    SureType helps me with my spelling...
    (MOOD:CONFUSED)
    (REASON:LOVE)

07-08-08 03:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD