Hi,

My Curve is broken so am using a friends Pearl. The Pearl is showing some of the addresses and emails i had on the sim card. . Some of them are still on my broken Curve's memory. The person at ATT said that when I get my new Blackberry Bold I can transfer EVERYTHING from my broken Curve to the new phone. But, I want to put it all on my friends Pearl now. I do not have the disks anymore.

I want to transfer all of the numbers, address book, calendar events, photos, notepad, everything.

Is there a way to do this now without a disk or can they do this at the ATT store?
    11-30-08 02:33 AM
    Hi,

My Curve is broken so am using a friends Pearl. The Pearl is showing some of the addresses and emails i had on the sim card. . Some of them are still on my broken Curve's memory. The person at ATT said that when I get my new Blackberry Bold I can transfer EVERYTHING from my broken Curve to the new phone. But, I want to put it all on my friends Pearl now. I do not have the disks anymore.

I want to transfer all of the numbers, address book, calendar events, photos, notepad, everything.

Is there a way to do this now without a disk or can they do this at the ATT store?
    Is the USB port broken..I would imagine that the back up desktop manager would work just fine and you can get the software online at this link...

BlackBerry - Desktop Software - BlackBerry Desktop Software at BlackBerry.com

Just scroll down towards the bottem and pick which one you would like to download...i.e. Windows or Mac

Hope that helps...good luck!
    11-30-08 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD