Ok so I just reinstalled OS 4.5 on my phone. I still wanted to free up some more memory. And I have done this twice before with no problems, but now I just keep getting an hour glass on the phone every 30 seconds. Also the phone is running very slow.
    I have no apps running in the background.
    My file free is 22,543,556 bytes.
    I have sent the Service books three times and I'm also not getting emails as well.

Edit* I have Also pulled the battery twice.

I hope I didn't mess anything up this time with the install. I'm lost as to where to start because my file free is not the problem.....
    09-22-08 07:07 PM
    Ok update: I just removed Facebook app and phone started working smoothly again. I might try installing it again later but it seemed to fix it because when the phone restarted after deleting it all my missed emails came pouring in.
    09-22-08 09:02 PM
    A few people have experienced this on other forums sites, we think it might be something to do with an update to rich text for the emails, when do you think you will reinstall facebook?
    09-23-08 07:03 AM
    I'm not sure if I will. I never really use it. I might try it tonight though. When I do I'll update and let you know if it works.

And yes I did read that sometimes if you get a lot of messages from facebook at once it can start to do funny things. I only got a few yesterday so I'm not to sure if that was why mine started acting up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD