Everytime I synch my 8130 to Office 2007 the homepage wallpaper changes back to the default (cloudy sky picture). I normally have it set on a downloaded wallpaper from crackberry.com and can't seem to find any settings on the device that would be causing this. Mass media is set to "on". Any ideas?
    03-31-08 05:46 PM
    I am posting to say I have the same question and now I can subscribe to the topic. Thanks
    03-31-08 06:00 PM
    I have the same problem, but I haven't looked into it because it doesn't bather me that much. I change wallpapers all the time. I didn't have the issue until I upgraded my OS. However, I do not remember synching to Outlook 2007 before the upgrade. So, I am clueless on this one.
    04-01-08 05:17 AM
    I have the same problem, and I usually don't bother fixing it. I have more info as well - I sync once / day, and as noted my custom picture seems to be replaced by the default, but then often I'll notice at some point during the day my custom picture is back. I've not been able to notice what causes it to switch back.
    Last edited by ewjax; 04-01-08 at 05:43 AM.
    04-01-08 05:41 AM
    Mine used to do that but it quit doing it. Now, I always have the wallpaper that I selected.
    04-01-08 06:19 AM
    Everytime I synch my 8130 to Office 2007 the homepage wallpaper changes back to the default (cloudy sky picture). I normally have it set on a downloaded wallpaper from crackberry.com and can't seem to find any settings on the device that would be causing this.
    This is most likely because your downloaded wallpaper is on your card. Put the wallpaper in device memory and it will stay during/after synch.
    04-01-08 06:29 AM
    I had the same problem - it was because of the way I had my media card set up. Not sure which way it was set up but my media card settings are now -
    media card support ON
    encryption NONE
    mass storage support ON
    auto enable when connected NO

now my homepage wall paper stays the same
    04-01-08 09:33 AM
    This is most likely because your downloaded wallpaper is on your card. Put the wallpaper in device memory and it will stay during/after synch.
    Hadn't thought of that. Good point, but it still shouldn't matter. I'm going to try this, and also changing the auto enable setting to "no" and see what happens.

Thanks for the help!
    04-01-08 12:33 PM
    Great info. Thanks a bunch. I switched "Auto Enable" to no. Works.
    05-22-08 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD