Hi to everyone! I'm new here and have owned a Pearl 8110 for about a month now. I have to say it's totally great having a blackberry, especially for my office email needs. But I've run into a problem...

This morning I got the following email:

Subject: Action required: update password!
    Content:
    Update the password for [[email protected]] in the Blackberry Internet Service! Email messages from [[email protected]] are not being delivered to your Blackberry device. To resume receiving email messages from this email address, update the password for [[email protected]] in the Blackberry Internet Service:
    1. Open your Blackberry Internet Service account by completing on of the following actions:
    * Click the email setup application on your device.
    * Using a browser on your computer, visit the Blackberry Internet Service web site.
    2. Go to the Email Accounts page.
    3. Edit [[email protected]].
    4. Update the Password field.
    5. Click Save.

I did what it told me to, I updated my password, and it said update successful. A few minutes pass and I still don't get office emails, but get the same email above. I redo the steps but get the above email again, it never stops. I even tried to go to the BIS website of my provider and tried updating it there, it still didn't work. On the BIS website, it also indicated that my email had to be validated (there was an icon next to my email address), I validated it. But the problem persists.

So can anybody help? Has anybody else had this kind of problem? I have a yahoo and gmail account and they're working just fine. So I really don't know where the problem lies.

Thanks.
    02-12-09 01:09 AM
    I got the same message once when I changed my password. Have you changed your password?
    02-12-09 01:54 AM
    I've changed my password a zillion times and it still hasn't let me send & receive emails. I just suddenly got this problem this morning, while it happened to you after you changed your password huh?

So how'd you take care of it?
    02-12-09 02:27 AM
    Well it's take care of.
    After reconfiguring my settings for the hundredth time, it finally worked, and is a charm hehe. Guess there was an error in the exchange server or my carrier.
    02-22-09 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD