I have a picture folder that I am trying to hide but when I try to hide it you can still see it. Anyone else have trouble with this? I'm going to options then hide but nothing happens.
    09-21-09 03:00 PM
    Is Show All ticked off?
    09-21-09 05:25 PM
    There is no show all option in the media app where my pictures are stored.
    09-21-09 05:29 PM
    I thought you wanted to hide icons on the Home Screen... It is not possible to do what you are describing. In the Media application under Pictures if you create a new folder it will always be displayed and you can not hide the folder. The option you are thinking it is hiding the folder actually hides the Media application in the sense that you get beamed back to the Home Screen.
    09-21-09 05:40 PM
    go into the media folder, options > explore > find the picture you want to hide and press the options button on it and hit hide.. then back to the main explore press options again and select do not show hidden files (something around those lines its late and im tired ) should be hidden now
    09-21-09 10:22 PM
    As far as I understand the OP wants to hide a folder within Media > Pictures... not a single file.
    09-22-09 12:11 AM
    Hiding a File
    Go into the media folder, options > explore > Find What ever you are Looking for (ie: Picture, Ringtone, Voicenote, Mp3, App installed on Memory Card) Click the Menu Button (Left of Ball) > Scroll To Properties then Select the Check Box Hidden

Showing Hidden
    Go into the media folder, options > explore > Click the Menu Button (Left of Ball) > Select Show Hidden > Then Navigate to the Files Location
    09-22-09 09:37 AM
    To shink same thing as I posted then just do folder..

Apparently king didn't see my post or mention me as I posted the fix ... Thanks..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 12:43 PM
    To shink same thing as I posted then just do folder..

Apparently king didn't see my post or mention me as I posted the fix ... Thanks..

Sorry but didn't read yours =)
    09-23-09 03:34 PM
    Sorry but didn't read yours =)
    No worries a lot of people are doing it lately just upsetting

09-23-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD