hey i have a pearl 8130 and i find that the volume on my ring tones is very low even when its on loud profile, i went in the advanced settings and made sure it was all on high and still when i put my own ring tones i downloaded or saved on my mem card they are all quiet. now i know most of you will say its the settings on the songs i use i already knowtiss since i am a dj and i need high quality music and sound so its not the settings also another reason why i say its not that is because i play them in the media player and i have to turn it down before i blow my speakers but soon as its a ring tone its so low i have to keep it on vibrate to know if i get something i was thinking on flashing my phone but i think it could be internal i just want simple fix to try if it doesn't work i'll send it out for repair even if i don't want to

Thank you all
    Matt DJ Littank
    10-04-09 03:05 AM
    Mine are sometimes lower than normal after using the alarm. A battery pull fixes the problem. Don't know why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 06:16 AM
    are you using custom ringtones? as this can happen if there not tuned to be loud. sometimes when making ringtones it downgrades the volume and isnt caught... my friend had the same problem as you the media player was loud but ringtone quiet.
    10-05-09 10:59 PM
    As others have said if they are custom ringtones - the volume can vary depending on the ringtone. Some of the ringtones I have downloaded on CB are loud, some are soft.
    10-07-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD