Hey all.
    I attempted to clean my trackball this weekend. BIG MISTAKE on my part. Long story short i had to order a new trackball mechanism from eBay. It will not ship out until tonight then it will take 3-7 business days for me to receive it. I can not go that long without my BB!! I am using this horrible Moto Q that i had a few years ago and its driving me crazy not having my BB. Anyone know where I can get one ASAP. Any cell companies carry spare parts or anything? I can not wait that long for the new one to come. Any info that will help will be greatly appreciated. TIA.
    06-24-08 02:56 PM
    I have heard that local carrier stores don't sell parts, but you might want to check anyway.

Just out of curiosity, what did you do to tear it up? You know... so the rest of us won't try the same thing.
    06-24-08 09:08 PM
    06-24-08 09:10 PM
    well i thought it was extremely difficult to put back together and a f***ed up the silver ring and it was streched so far out it would not hold the rest together. Next time I will just pay the money and get a new one. lol.
    06-24-08 10:52 PM
    always better to go new than off ebay anyway - had multiple bad experiences with ebay parts.
    06-30-08 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD