So I have an 8130 as well as a H700 headset. I cannot get music from the music store or video from the video recorder to play audio on the headset or on any pair of headphones plugged into the jack on the phone (though phone calls and such work on the headset). From what I've read from looking around this is because both the headphone jack on the blackberry as well as any headset are mono devices (the jack on the device is not stereo) and therefore I need a pair of bluetooth stereo headphones which support A2DP to do this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now, the problem is when I connect my blackberry to my laptop using Bluesoleil software it pairs correctly and the blackberry registers my laptop as a stereo audio device. Inside the bluesoleil software it even shows by blackberry as a "Bluetooth Advanced Audio" device. Even though it registers all of this the blackberry still outputs audio over the blackberry speaker not only for music and video but also for phone calls too.... any ideas?

I would like to be able to play music on my blackberry and have it come out of my PC speakers when I am at my PC like playing an MP3 player via wireless connection to a set of speakers.

Thanks
    01-01-08 03:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD