Was using my phone, charged it, and headed home for the long weekend. ~2 hour drive. Upon getting home, my Pearl no longer turns on! At first I thought a simply battery pull would reset it... but it didn't.. and after visiting a local Telus store and searching the web I think it might just be pooched??

Basically the systems are just that the red light comes for a second or so, the screen stays completely black. Then a few seconds later, red light comes on again. this will go on and on as long as the battery is in. When I plug it into the wall WITHOUT the battery, I get the battery image on screen with the slash through it. But has no effect on anything.

My computer will not recognize it since it doesn't actually turn on to be recognized. So I can't think of how to "reset" it.

If anybody has any advice or ideas please share them before I have to look into getting a replacement/new phone.. I'm still under contract for a year, but also outside of my warranty apparently. Blahh.

07-04-10 11:40 PM
    I know this is old but it might just help you: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    07-09-10 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD