Good day. I am experiencing trouble with internet browser. We are using a weather website where you can get 7 day forecasted weather downloaded from a website. Have installed the links onto Pearl, but where on a desktop the internet webpage will show the wave patterns, etc from left to right on a page, Pearl shows this from top to bottom. I have no idea how to set this right. I know this website works, because it was used via another service via another phone. BB or our co however does not allow download of this service. Help in plain English please as I am very much a novice!
    06-23-09 01:34 AM
    Good day. I am experiencing trouble with internet browser. We are using a weather website where you can get 7 day forecasted weather downloaded from a website. Have installed the links onto Pearl, but where on a desktop the internet webpage will show the wave patterns, etc from left to right on a page, Pearl shows this from top to bottom. I have no idea how to set this right. I know this website works, because it was used via another service via another phone. BB or our co however does not allow download of this service. Help in plain English please as I am very much a novice!
    If I'm understanding you correctly the problem you're having is due to the way the BB browser is formatting the page. As far as I know there's no way to fix this (that I'm aware of) other than using a third party browser that can display full HTML (like opera mini).

I'm fairly new t bb's myself so if I'm way off or if anyone can add more info please educate us

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD