Hello,
    I was on vacation for 3 weeks overseas and have not use my BB pearl 8110 since. I know my friend destroyed his phone so I lent him mines to use while I was on vacation.. He put his sim card in and temporarily used it. He then gave it back to me when I returned and the Gmail account I normally check seems to have the password changed. Is this possible? Did he try to hack my email account and changed the password? If he did, is there a way to see what password he entered? Via any cookies, stored data, or need to plug to computer to check, or any methods? I know for PC browsers, like Firefox, enables u to look at what the passwords are for some sites that u log onto.. is this possible for this phone? I know I could probably contact Google Mail customer service, but that's gonna be a long a$$ process!!

Also My Facebook app's account password is also diff too!! I mean I rarely log on but still!

I don't want to ask him about it just yet.... this "friendship's" kinda shaky after he returned the phone to me. Its not like I got secret emails with his wife or something, haha.

Thanks.
    Last edited by merryberry111; 10-01-09 at 10:27 PM.
    10-01-09 10:24 PM
    you would have to go change you password in your gmail from a computer, note you wont beable to valatedate the email password on bis until 12:01 am, thats when bis resets
    10-01-09 10:45 PM
    or you will have to go onto the bis website and revalated your email befor you change the password,
    10-01-09 10:47 PM
    You'll just need to change your password @ gmail.com - go to the forgot password link. Then of course go back to your BIS and validate your GMail account again like vzwtech was referring to.

But to answer your question: No way that he could change your password via your Blackberry.

So I don't think your friend is shady - probably just a glitch in the system somewhere.
    10-01-09 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD