Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

1 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default HELP! How To RETREIVE Password from Email Accounts from BlackBerry Pearl 8110??

I was on vacation for 3 weeks overseas and have not use my BB pearl 8110 since. I know my friend destroyed his phone so I lent him mines to use while I was on vacation.. He put his sim card in and temporarily used it. He then gave it back to me when I returned and the Gmail account I normally check seems to have the password changed. Is this possible? Did he try to hack my email account and changed the password? If he did, is there a way to see what password he entered? Via any cookies, stored data, or need to plug to computer to check, or any methods? I know for PC browsers, like Firefox, enables u to look at what the passwords are for some sites that u log onto.. is this possible for this phone? I know I could probably contact Google Mail customer service, but that's gonna be a long a$$ process!!

Also My Facebook app's account password is also diff too!! I mean I rarely log on but still!

I don't want to ask him about it just yet.... this "friendship's" kinda shaky after he returned the phone to me. Its not like I got secret emails with his wife or something, haha.

Last edited by merryberry111; 10-01-09 at 10:27 PM.
    CrackBerry User

65 Posts

you would have to go change you password in your gmail from a computer, note you wont beable to valatedate the email password on bis until 12:01 am, thats when bis resets
    CrackBerry User

65 Posts

or you will have to go onto the bis website and revalated your email befor you change the password,
    CrackBerry Master

1,056 Posts

You'll just need to change your password @ gmail.com - go to the forgot password link. Then of course go back to your BIS and validate your GMail account again like vzwtech was referring to.

But to answer your question: No way that he could change your password via your Blackberry.

So I don't think your friend is shady - probably just a glitch in the system somewhere.