I just got my Pearl 8110, and my first problem is finding a holster with belt clip and trackball slot. I tried the Blackberry one, but the top part of the belt clip, for your thumb, kept poking me in the side when I sat down. What other brands out there work well with the Pearl and its trackball. I have not been able to find any. They all just mash the trackball when I put the phone in them. Thanks.
    Last edited by cbDennis; 08-18-08 at 03:05 PM. Reason: update title
    08-17-08 03:52 PM
    I just got my Pearl 8110, and my first problem is finding a holster with belt clip and trackball slot. I tried the Blackberry one, but the top part of the belt clip, for your thumb, kept poking me in the side when I sat down. What other brands out there work well with the Pearl and its trackball. I have not been able to find any. They all just mash the trackball when I put the phone in them. Thanks.

I love my otter box defender case

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 07:03 PM
    I checked out the otterbox, but it does not cover the phone. What I wanted was a case that would protect the phone from dirt and water that it might encounter sitting on my belt. I find lots of cases that will do that, but none (except for the BB) that has a trackball groove/slot.

Has anyone found a holster case, with a belt clip that does not have a thumb thingy, that will hold the Pearl without mashing the trackball?
    08-18-08 03:04 PM
    I believe the Otterbox has a clear skin that totally covers the device.
    08-18-08 08:38 PM
    Paul is right. Also check out the seidio rubberized skin and holster combo it has a sleeper function also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD