Ok, the USB plug will not acknowledge being plugged in, and will not charge my phone. Anyway to send my contacts anywhere without connecting via USB?

I also cannot charge my phone and Verizon is sending me a new BB, but I cannot send the phonebook via bluetooth because I only have one battery.

PLEASE HELP!
    03-21-08 05:27 PM
    when u get the new phone u can bring it to the store and borrow the battery from them to bluetooth the contacts im sure
    03-21-08 05:38 PM
    The disk that comes with your new BB, load it into your PC. It has the necessary drivers on it to enable your PC to recognize what's going on when you plug it in.

If you have a Mac... I don't think it will work.
    03-22-08 01:12 AM
    If you have a Mac, you can plug in your USB cord to charge the BB; however, you need to make sure the computer is electrically plugged into a wall. So if you have a laptop, have it plugged into an AC. The battery power in itself may not be strong enough to charge the BB on a USB.
    03-22-08 02:39 AM
    Apparently no one actually read your post. So your Ian doesn't work correct? You will need to find a way to do it bluetooth. I realize you only have one battery, however take it to a vzw store most reps would be more than happy to hen a battery out of a box and help you get your info transfered. At leafy at my store we would.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-08 09:07 AM
    The disk that comes with your new BB, load it into your PC. It has the necessary drivers on it to enable your PC to recognize what's going on when you plug it in.

If you have a Mac... I don't think it will work.

ok that is nice to know, I tried charging my phone with my laptop today and it didnt recognize it, I had never tried on my laptop before, always use my desktop which has the software installed. thanks for the info
    03-22-08 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD