8130 from verizon

At first my phone was getting the jvm error 523 or something, i managed to fix this using the battery pull, then few minutes later, i got the error 545. I got error 545 through internet browsing, fixed it then i got the error again while listening to music, then for the third time through internet again. (This happened during the massive blackout we had recently in Oahu, so i had nothing else to do but use my phone at that time) I also the red light- to flash screen- to hour glass sequence before i got the error 545.

Apps inside my phone were BBphone zen, documents to go.
    i also had Tasks and Attachment service installed and the rest are the required installations...

I've tried every possible method i found, reinstalling OS using DM, apploader through DOS, Jl_cmder, crackutil, i tried to reinstall 4.3 again no luck, 4.5 no luck, i tried the 4.7 desktop software or manager no luck.

When i use the Jl_cmder, it doesn't even seem to care about my 8130 because no matter what password i put, it still goes to the menu and if i try wipe, i see the red screen then it goes back to the menu, when i use the factory restore, i get an error saying cant connect to port. <---still can't figure out how to make the jl_cmder to connect to my device.

Also tried javaloader through command prompt but i still get the errorcant connect to port error

When i use the crackutil, i can't pass the incorrect password/ phone not connected error so i haven't even managed to try wiping my phone using this program. Running on vista32 and tried the run as an administrator

I tried using DM to reinstall my OS were you insert the battery while it is being initialized, i still get the error 545 and the multi stage error thing...

I have managed to fix this jvm error 545 but the error i got before that was the 102(from error 102 to error 545) and i forgot the method that i used.

any other ideas i can try or how i can get jl_cmder to connect to the phone?....
    12-29-08 05:19 PM
    Try leaving the battery out.
    12-29-08 05:26 PM
    still doesn't work,

when i choose the factory restore in jl_cmder,
    i get something like
    error:cant connect to port

command complete!

pull the battery out and insert etc....

but i still get the error 545...
    12-29-08 05:34 PM
    12-29-08 05:42 PM
    i tried all of those options already, when i reach the initialization part in DM or Apploader, it starts to reboot and goes back to the error 545 screen.
    12-29-08 05:48 PM
    Do you have the battery in or out at that point? What version of DM?
    12-29-08 05:51 PM
    tried with battery all the way,
    tried without battery until the waiting for initialization part then i inserted the battery

my phone is currently using 4.5
    i tried DM 4.5, and the 4.7 i found for verizon
    12-29-08 05:56 PM
    See if you can get it replaced.
    12-29-08 06:17 PM
    sigh.. so this could be a hardware problem huh -___- thanks for the help and fast replies, hopefully i can exchange it..
    12-29-08 06:21 PM
    anyone got any other ideas? i just found out from my sister that we didn't get a warranty for our phones..**** so i would probably have to buy a new one without the discounted price..
    12-30-08 01:03 AM
    All BBs have a 1 year manufacturers warranty from time of purchase.
    12-30-08 12:29 PM
    You all are absolutely no help at all. If you don't know how to fix something, don't try. I've been on these crappy posts for days trying to figure out how to fix my phone, and there is nothing whatsoever that leads me to believe any of you people contain any knowledge of fixing the JVM error 545 message
    06-22-11 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD