Help!, I have a video on my BB Pearl saved on the memory card, and I need to present this video in court on Monday. How can I get this on to a disk in a format that the court will be able to use? I have BB manager on my PC laptop...

Please help me bust a total scammer whos been taking advantage of the sick and dying.
    10-02-08 07:43 PM
    Sorry, I don't have an answer.

Bumping so maybe someone can help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-08 12:22 PM
    do you have the converter for the microSD card? mine came with a regular size SD card with a space where i can put the micro. then i put the SD card into my computer's media reader and you can open it up like a regular drive and click and drag stuff on and off.

hopefully you have the converter -- if not, i'd try to find someone who does. they are sold individually, but i don't know where. or you could buy another memory card as at set at like walmart or best buy.

good luck to you!
    10-03-08 12:30 PM
    Help!, I have a video on my BB Pearl saved on the memory card, and I need to present this video in court on Monday. How can I get this on to a disk in a format that the court will be able to use? I have BB manager on my PC laptop...

Please help me bust a total scammer whos been taking advantage of the sick and dying.
    If you plug in your BB Handheld to your laptop, does it prompt you for a password to enable Mass Storage Mode?
    If not, go to OPTIONS / MEDIA CARD and make sure Media Card support is set to "ON". Also change Mass Storage Mode Support to "On". Lastly, change the Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to "On".

Once that is done, you should be able to plug in your BB Handheld using your USB cord to your laptop and it will mount the device as a drive letter, similar to what happens when you use a USB thumb drive. You should then be able to see the file on your laptop and be able to manage it.

10-03-08 12:32 PM
    If you plug in your BB Handheld to your laptop, does it prompt you for a password to enable Mass Storage Mode?
    If not, go to OPTIONS / MEDIA CARD and make sure Media Card support is set to "ON". Also change Mass Storage Mode Support to "On". Lastly, change the Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to "On".

Once that is done, you should be able to plug in your BB Handheld using your USB cord to your laptop and it will mount the device as a drive letter, similar to what happens when you use a USB thumb drive. You should then be able to see the file on your laptop and be able to manage it.

yes ! i agree, was about to say same.
    then u can be able to get them on CD or DVD, will be easy to show @ Court.
    10-03-08 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD