Okay, so here's what I'm dealing with, I bought a Pearl 8130 used on eBay, the problem is that the phone still has the email accounts of the previous owner and I can't figure out how to get rid of them and add my own.
    07-08-08 10:29 AM
    Wipe it goto options>security options>general settings>menu>then wipe handheld.
    07-08-08 10:31 AM
    Wipe the Device

Options > Security Options > General Settings > Wipe Handheld

*EDIT* : Got me 3-5
    07-08-08 10:32 AM
    You might have to call your provider so they can erase the previous user from BIS.
    07-08-08 10:35 AM
    You might have to call your provider so they can erase the previous user from BIS.
    This is true - explain the problem to them. Only thing is they do not have to do this for you (they initially told me to contact the original owner...problem is these ebay sellers may not have been the original owner themselves.) What I had to do with my 8700 (when I bought it off ebay) was take it to the carrier store and have them make the call to BIS tech. They did it no problem. Ahhh - the joy of buying on ebay
    07-08-08 11:08 AM
    I hope it will work for you. I mean to take off the old email account.
    07-08-08 11:16 AM
    I just called sprint and they did it for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 08:54 PM
    I just called sprint and they did it for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sprint CS must be alot nicer than AT&T - they wouldn't do that for me over the phone. Glad it worked for you
    07-08-08 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD