hi everyone
    my blackberry pearl is acting up!

when i go to my text messages it shows my e-mails which is fine since my settings are to show combined .. but there are no text messages .. on top of that when i send and receive it seems to just delete them right away? now i just received an IM and when I click on it .. it doesnt even show the content ? what is going on? any help is appreciated before I call t-mobile and have a "talk" with them
    04-30-08 06:39 PM
    you are low on memory go to options and status and tell me your file free also take a look at the thread in my signature it will help with memory
    04-30-08 06:40 PM
    and also go to messages/general options/and check what keep messages is set to
    04-30-08 06:41 PM
    i couldnt find the status-file free .. but the kept messages are set to 30 days .. reading some of the other posts i thought about the whole memory thing but i only have maybe 3 songs and 8 pictures .. i didnt think that to be considered overloading the memory?? ill take a look at ur links thanks for the quick reply ur help is much appreciated
    04-30-08 06:47 PM
    well do you have a memory sd card in your phone ? if not just those little bit of pics and songs could kill your memory to get your file free scroll to the options icon on your desktop and scroll down to status and look for the file free
    04-30-08 06:49 PM
    and your welcome !!!
    04-30-08 06:50 PM
    file free says 15571380 bytes not only do i not know about my phone but i also dont know much about computer stuff .. haha so im not sure if thats a lot or a little?
    04-30-08 06:54 PM
    that is 15 mb which is low but not terribly low if it gets below 10 it will start to delete messages but it could have been that low on yours. have you done a battery pull lately ?
    04-30-08 07:27 PM
    How long have you had the phone and how long has it been doing this? For some reason I had to reload the os a couple weeks after I got my pearl because of that same problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-08 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD