I'm having a problem with my trackball that just started today.
    It won't scroll down. It scrolls to the sides and up, but not down. The trackball physically moves, but it does not scroll down on my display to highlight anything (sorry if that sounds complicated).

Thanks for your help in advance.

-SccrJess3
    06-02-09 12:15 AM
    I am thinking if it could be time for a new trackball or cleaning the trackball.
    06-02-09 01:03 AM
    I had the exact same problem....i had to send for a replacement phone which i have had for less than 6 months...i find that sometimes it still gets a little sluggish and wont track down....i usually just clean the trackball and reboot the phone....that seemes to help.
    06-02-09 01:26 AM
    I'm having a problem with my trackball that just started today.
    It won't scroll down. It scrolls to the sides and up, but not down. The trackball physically moves, but it does not scroll down on my display to highlight anything (sorry if that sounds complicated).

Thanks for your help in advance.

-SccrJess3
    Try pressing down and then move it in the direction it won't scroll. which in your case would be down. Sometimes little grains of sand, etc can get under there and prohibit the trackball from rolling. If you need a link on how to clean it here ya go...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...lean+trackball
    06-02-09 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD