I'm not even sure how to do this or even if I'm doing this right. Actually, I don't even know what a thread is, but I'm trying because I need help. I just purchased the software "pocket dvd wizard" from crackberry.com, because I wanted to copy a dvd to my pearl. So I bought it, installed it, and everytime I try to run it, it takes about 5 hours, never does the whole dvd, then when I try to play it on my blackberry from my micro card, it locks up my phone and I have to take the battery out. I am so frustrated and I dont' know who to ask about this. I spent 25$ on it, and have spent three days trying over and over, waiting 5 hours for it to finish, only to find out that it doesn't work. Anybody out there with this? Oh yea, also, how do you send pictures to another phone with this stupid pearl. Thank you.
    03-04-08 08:40 AM
    I'm not even sure how to do this or even if I'm doing this right. Actually, I don't even know what a thread is, but I'm trying because I need help. I just purchased the software "pocket dvd wizard" from crackberry.com, because I wanted to copy a dvd to my pearl. So I bought it, installed it, and everytime I try to run it, it takes about 5 hours, never does the whole dvd, then when I try to play it on my blackberry from my micro card, it locks up my phone and I have to take the battery out. I am so frustrated and I dont' know who to ask about this. I spent 25$ on it, and have spent three days trying over and over, waiting 5 hours for it to finish, only to find out that it doesn't work. Anybody out there with this? Oh yea, also, how do you send pictures to another phone with this stupid pearl. Thank you.
    First part... sorry no idea as I have never tried that software.
    Part 2 You have Alltel as a carrier so you can't send them via mms. Your only options are email, unless you are sending them to another BB then you can send via Messenger. Sorry again!
    03-04-08 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD