I have a giant problem and any help would be great. Today my pearl 8130 froze for a few minutes so i removed the battery to restart it. When i turned it back on it didnt load per usual and all my Apps came up as a list in black and white. I cannot open anything except my call log and options menu. No apps work i cant get to any messages or my addres book.
    The wierd thing is at the top of the screen it says "Blackberry platform 3.1.0.37"

Any hekp on how to fix this would be great. the pearl is only about 6 weeks old and hasnt given me any real problems.

Thanks in advance
    02-10-08 01:04 AM
    Sounds like you need to reload the OS.
    Read thru the link and if you have any more questions, give a shout.
    BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    02-10-08 01:13 AM
    I assume i will loose everything if i do this??
    02-10-08 01:25 AM
    Yup.
    Before you wipe it you can try to just reload the OS.
    02-10-08 01:56 AM
    WEll i reloaded everything and I started to add all of my apps back on when the browser just stopped working. I was able to use it for the first hour or so but now it just won't connect even though im showing average to good signal strength. I downloaded Viigo and it will open but it will just say "loading" for a few minutes then say that it cannot get to the server.
    Again any help would be huge. Thanks for everything so far.

Louis
    02-10-08 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD