hello all you crackberry addicted blackberry users(abusers)!

this is my first thread but I've been searching this site so much it's almost second nature.
    so... here is my problem.

I recently upgraded from an OLD sanyo and the blackberry is an AMAZING piece of hardware.
    the only problem I haven't been able to figure out is how to get a ring tone through my head set.

I like really loud music especially when I drive. I usually have it turned up so that there is no hope that I'll hear my blackberry ring. I was hoping that using the earbuds would solve the not hearing the phone problem, but I don't get any kind of notification through the headset.
    I'm using the set that came with my 8130 and have been looking for an answer for this question for 2 days now,
    (apparently I can't find the right combination of words to search for) but have found nothing on this particular subject. any help would be appreciated and thanks for reading. feel free to pin me if you may have an answer
    -Aaron
    04-03-08 10:44 PM
    ok so I have decided that I'm going to go bluetooth.
    I couldn't find an answer to that other question anywhere (has no one ever asked this question before?).
    So now my question has changed does anyone use the jabra 2010?
    I was hoping that maybe I could get a pro's and con's from the crackberry experts.
    specifically does it vibrate? does it only vibrate? does the phone communicate the ringtones through the headset? does it have preset ringtones that I have to choose from?

I'm sorry if all of these answers are out there but I can't seem to find the right combo of words to search for to get the answers I want.

Hey maybe there should just be a pro's and con's of bluetooth devices thread. everyone would have a central thread that they could post their experiences of bluetooth devices so newbs like myself could have a place to go for that kind of question.

anyone agree?
    hope someone posts.
    thanks again for reading.
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 04-10-08 at 10:02 AM.
    04-10-08 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD