I have a shiny new pearl 8110. I can use my headphones to listen to music, watch movies, do whatever on the phone, but if I have them plugged in and get a call, I have to pick it up like usual instead of being able to listen through the headphones. They're just regular headphones like for an mp3 player. They don't have a microphone so obviously i'd need to talk into the phone but still, I hate having to take them off. Is there a setting I need to change or does the BB just not recognize headphones for anything but media? If thats the case, can I listen to my music/etc through a bluetooth headset and pick up calls at the same time?
    07-06-08 12:51 AM
    I'm wondering similar to that, except for me its hearing the audio driving directions over BT intead of the BB speaker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 05:13 AM
    You don't have a mic to answer the call so what use would it be to want to answer call with your current headfones?

07-06-08 08:29 AM
    My 8130 came with the headphones with the mic, and this feature works fine...
    07-06-08 08:50 AM
    Yea I got a mic headfone with my 8310 also

07-06-08 08:53 AM
    If I am on the lawnmower and need to complete a call, I plug in the sennheiser phones from Ipod and it works great! Of course I have to hold the phone to my mouth, but the noise cancelling mic tunes out the mower noise.

07-06-08 05:40 PM
    You got headphones with a mic with your 8130?
    07-06-08 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD