My husband dropped his Pearl today. Now when he makes a call the recipient can't hear him, it's just total silence, but he can hear fine on his end. Everything else seems to be working fine. Is it possible that some buttons got pushed and some settings changed or something?

I have taken out the battery and restarted it several times. It's not muted, I've checked. Anyone have any ideas? Please?

Shannon
    10-30-08 07:43 PM
    Is it insured?
    10-30-08 07:44 PM
    Is it insured?
    I think so.
    10-30-08 07:49 PM
    It sound like damaged hardware, not software related. You sure he didn't do it on purpose? Seems fishy with the Bold coming out in 5 days Check with your insurance. If it's not I have an extra 8110 I'd sell ya. Welcome to CB!
    10-30-08 07:52 PM
    It sound like damaged hardware, not software related. You sure he didn't do it on purpose? Seems fishy with the Bold coming out in 5 days Check with your insurance. If it's not I have an extra 8110 I'd sell ya. Welcome to CB!
    LOL I hadn't thought of that... Thank you, I'll call tomorrow about the insurance.
    10-30-08 08:12 PM
    Wish I had a wife who cared enough for my blackberry to post a thread on crackberry!
    10-31-08 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD