Hi all, I've had a 8120 now for a week and trying to figure out the MMS side of it, before I ring my carriors blackberry support up, I want to know something. How many mms service books should you have? is it 1 or 2 (i dead read that you need the mms client (MMS) & MMS 2 (WPTCP)? is that right? in my service books i dont have the MMS Clinet (MMS) service book, only the MMS2 book? do i need to got my bis homepage & have the service books resent or do i need to ring orange up? cheers
    05-26-09 07:08 PM
    is you phone an unlocked phone? I ask this because my dad has an unlocked BB and MMS will not work, and even though its a BB that tmobile supports, since it is unlocked, they don't "support" it so according to him, he cannot use MMS...

I am not sure if that is correct, but that is the only thing I have ever had a problem with when it comes to MMS... someone will correct me here shortly I am sure
    05-26-09 07:47 PM
    It's locked to orange uk mine and to send mms on a bb you need the bis plan & service books. Is your dad got the bis plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD