i have been looking for a good Holster I could use with a skin I have seen the
    Seidio Spring Clip Holster Skinned for BlackBerry Pearl 8130 which if i had the money on me right now i would buy in a heart beat but since i am on a limited budget at the moment (New Baby Boy) i can really spend alot so after much much looking I have came across this fommy.com/view-full-page.asp?divid=Blackberry&model=BlackBerry+8130&ca t=Cases&skuno=80868
    which looks pretty close to the SEIDIO just wondering if anyone else has used this holster and can let me know if it is worth it
    03-03-09 09:24 PM
    http://www.fommy.com/view-full-page....es&skuno=80868

Just making it into a link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 09:29 PM
    It looks to be almost the same holster but you just never know how good their product is! I understand the situation you're in with not being able to spare the extra cash, but if you ever can, spring for the Seidio holster! I've used their products for a while now and I won't use any other brand.

03-03-09 09:34 PM
    I use the bbleather belt pouch for an 8830 for my pearl with a bb skin and its a great fit.

03-03-09 09:39 PM
    Yeah i tired to make a link but since i am new to this Forum it said i couldn't i was hopeing someone would make one for me SO THANKS ...skullgame45

I Know when you buy a knock off of anything you take the risk on it falling apart but when it comes to Skinned holsters the choices are very slim you would figure by now someone else would make a good one beside Seidio

I am really just looking for a good way to carry it most of the time i have it just by my side in the seat of the car or table so a skin is the way i see going but when i am out and about i would like to beable to care on my hip without taking the skin off and on
    03-04-09 09:20 PM
    I think I saw a post where someone said they had a skin on their Pearl while using an 83** holster/pouch. Just trying to give you options with the situation/budget your in.

03-04-09 09:25 PM
    Yea that holster looks very similar to the seidio one but like what was already stated it may fall apart pretty quickly. I just purchased a Pearl and with a skin on it, it fits perfectly into a few of my 8330 leather holsters perfectly. But honestly i would save your money until you have enough to purchase the seidio one.
    03-04-09 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD