Hi everyone,

when I first got my Pearl (8130) in December 2007, I found an application online that allowed me to use AIM, Yahoo and MSN.
    The icon looked just like a red square with white dots.
    Choosing it, there was a blue screen where I could chose AIM, Yahoo and MSN.

Now I wiped the device and I am trying to find this application again ... I just can't find it

I could swear I downloaded it from mobile.blackberry.com, but it is not there.

It was not JiveTalk and it was not EQO.

And it was free as well.

Anybody has any idea?

Thanks a lot!

~Cyn
    04-20-08 07:53 PM
    i believe that is the verizon one, you can get it by going to the internet from your blackberry and downloading it from the homepage!
    04-20-08 07:55 PM
    Hm, I went to verizon.com but I am either blind or stupid, but I can't find it
    04-20-08 08:05 PM
    no no, the homepage when you open the browser on your phone, you should be able to find it right from there, i changed my homepage or id tell you exacty how.
    04-20-08 08:07 PM
    Haha, I changed my homepage as well ... doh ... it is Google now.
    Can't remember what the address is and it does not show up in my history either ... -.-
    04-20-08 08:10 PM
    Ohh I got it ... just restored the default settings in the browser.

Thanks for pointing me into the right direction!

Have a good evening.
    04-20-08 08:13 PM
    http://solutions.vzwshop.com/vzstart/bb/

thats the normal homepage that you can get the AIM from!
    04-20-08 08:17 PM
    I managed to navigate to the page using my AT&T 8310... and the application downloaded and installed flawlessly... any idea as to how much the damage cost will be for using the app :P

***edit***
    Disreguard although it downloaded and installed, it doesn't actaully connect to the servers for the messenger, I would imagine it probably is coded to holler at VZW and they do all the actual transferring... I'll continue to look for a work around
    Last edited by ShadowFox; 05-20-08 at 12:43 AM.
    05-20-08 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD