i have tried downloading it on another computer even... it just doesnt give me the option to unzip the files. the download screen pops up and i save it to a folder named grid magic but when i go to click on the folder it only shows a user guide and a uninstall option. when i go to put it on my bb through the app loader, the grid magic folder is empty and it wont install.. this is really starting to frustrate me as i have been trying to figure it out for some time now. anymore help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks,
    awesomejim
    08-06-08 11:08 AM
    Hi - I did it from my phone - not too good downloading on my computer and then transferring. I don't see the others posts so I don't know if you went through this already - why not download from your phone - you can go to this address from your computer and they will e-mail the link to you and then you open it up and install.

Download GridMagic for BlackBerry
    Last edited by Miz.Michele; 08-07-08 at 10:51 PM. Reason: typo
    08-07-08 10:49 PM
    i tried downloading it to my phone but when i went to the website that the email sent me, it said something like the website is forbidden...

im starting to get fairly frustrated with the application lol.. i need like a step by step or something... or are there any other programs that do the same thing that are also free?
    Last edited by awesomejim; 08-08-08 at 04:16 PM.
    08-08-08 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD