Wow, even with all of the hype over the new phones, I still just love my pearl. I have gone into the VZ store, checked out the curve and storm, but I have to admit I still just love my pearl! Is it wrong to be a pearl girl??
    11-23-08 08:56 AM
    No it is fine because any blackberry is a great choice!!!! I started with the pearl and now I have the curve. Enjoy your blackberry!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 09:00 AM
    I left my Pearl on a plane and I miss her.
    11-23-08 09:19 AM
    I love my Pearl 8110 and the small form factor. I have had a Pearl for almost 2 years. My first one was an 8100 and got the 8110 this past June. I can't seem to get used to the othe larger devices.
    11-23-08 09:34 AM
    The only BB that I like more than the Pearl is the Bold and with unlocked versions going for upwards of $600 theres no chance I'm getting one lol. I still love my Pearl.
    11-23-08 11:44 AM
    I like my pearl a lot. But there are some frustrations.

Convoluted data entry, and editing paths. And sometimes SureType drives me batty.
    11-23-08 01:58 PM
    The only thing I don't like about my pearl is the keyboard. Other than that everything else is good, in my opinion
    11-23-08 03:12 PM
    I like my Pearl as well....still very fond of it and have had no problems with her...

But I *do* have to admit, I keep eyeing the Storm...but until my contract is up for renewal, I'm content with my Pearl.
    11-23-08 03:35 PM
    I'm in the same boat as VZWBBnewb.

11-23-08 03:46 PM
    i almsot got the pearl but i got the 8830 WE bc i am in the military and travel worldwide
    11-23-08 04:16 PM
    I like'm small and packing, the pearl is doing ok so far.
    11-23-08 05:58 PM
    i almsot got the pearl but i got the 8830 WE bc i am in the military and travel worldwide
    Military personnel should get the latest and best Blackberry anytime a new one comes out. You guys put your lives on the line for us everyday and its the least we can do.
    11-23-08 08:20 PM
    I just purchased the Pearl about a week ago. Was debating at first if I should have got the Bold or Curve instead.

I do love my phone...but sometimes doubt my decision.

Anybody else going through this thought process???
    11-25-08 11:11 AM
    I just purchased the Pearl about a week ago. Was debating at first if I should have got the Bold or Curve instead.

I do love my phone...but sometimes doubt my decision.

Anybody else going through this thought process???
    well if you can get the bold I'd go with that but the curve isn't any different than the pearl save the full keyboard.

11-25-08 05:37 PM
    Hi all,

I currently have the Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330. I have small hands and find that the Curve is a little wide for me when I have to hold the phone for long periods of time. Otherwise, it's a great phone. I don't do a lot of texting or typing, just an occasional e-mail.

I have an opportunity to pick up a new Pearl 8130 at a very good price. Will I be disappointed? I feel that the Pearl will be a much better size for me. I will still hold on to the Curve just in case.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Mitch
    11-25-08 05:39 PM
    I love how "for me" my pearl seems to be. The storm sans wifi just doesn't cut it; the bold is good but not on TMO. Only caveat I have is the onboard memory. Definitely needs around a gig.

11-25-08 05:51 PM
    Love my pearl too
    11-25-08 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD