I have my gmail synched to blackberry(8130). When I receive emails and check them on my phone, and go back to my computer to send an email via my laptop it shows all the emails I have received in bold(aka-unread).

Then when I send an email from my laptop and hit "send" I get a message saying the email have been moved to my trash folder. What gives?

It has been this way since I synched my blackberry and my gmail email and it drives it nuts!

Help!
    12-15-08 09:18 PM
    For the blackberry end, you must set up imap between the blackberry and mail server. Search the forum on how to do this. As for the trash folder no clue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 10:43 PM
    I just checked and mine is the same way?? On the computer it looks as if the email has never been opened. I don't get an overwhelming amount of email so I guess I never thought much about it.
    As far as the "trashed conversation " message goes I get that as well. At least for me it is because I have a filter on my gmail to not accept emails from "me". I did this to eliminate getting every email that I send from my phone, back on my phone as soon as I hit the send button. If I want to keep a copy of an email from a "trashed conversation" I just move it from the trash folder to whatever folder I want it saved in as soon as I send it. Check the "filters" tab under "settings" and see if you have a filter like that.
    I'm sure someone can explain this better but maybe this will help.

Tim
    Last edited by wallpaperguy; 12-15-08 at 11:17 PM.
    12-15-08 11:06 PM
    I will try the imap/mail server suggestion and also check my filters on my gmail account.

I will post any issues I have with that.
    12-16-08 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD