Hey guys!

I have a Blackberry Pearl 8100 and have had noooo problems with up until now. I was half way through writing a SMS when the screen went white, the flash (by the camera) went on and then turned itself off. Now all that happens is the light flashes red (like when you have a SMS/txt). I've pulled the battery out and put it back in, done the same with my SIM card and even plugged it into the charger (even though the battery was 2/3 full). Nothing seems to do anything no matter how long I hold down the ON button. I'm at a complete loss!! Any idea's??? Thanks in advance!!!

Kylie =]

EDIT:

BTW I just realised I posted this in the wrong section.. My apologies!!
    Last edited by kylie-anne; 08-26-08 at 02:00 AM.
    08-26-08 01:45 AM
    sorry i made a post before with a similar problem lol! but I was doing the BBM and it froze. It scared me I was in the middle of dealing with people with the Bold. but thank God it can back on after the 2nd time i took the battery out. now it seems fine, i turned it off and am gonna charge it all night then see how it does. they told me a few months ago to exchange it but i dont want refurb gonna hold out for the thunder!
    08-26-08 01:58 AM
    sorry i made a post before with a similar problem lol! but I was doing the BBM and it froze. It scared me I was in the middle of dealing with people with the Bold. but thank God it can back on after the 2nd time i took the battery out. now it seems fine, i turned it off and am gonna charge it all night then see how it does. they told me a few months ago to exchange it but i dont want refurb gonna hold out for the thunder!
    Yeah I had a read of your post, I just wish mine would turn itself back on! It's been over 8 hours and still nothing! I'm beginning to worry Thanks for the reply! =]
    08-26-08 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD