I am upgraded to the latest OS from Verizon a couple weeks ago and every thing's been fine my memory has stayed above like 10 megs for the most part. The problem that has recently developed is that for one the space key doesn't either get recognized because the cursor wont move or I will hit it again and get a period or just take a chance keep typing and sometimes it types with a space other times it doesn't but without the cursor I have no idea what its going to do. That started yesterday today I am getting an issue with messenger mentioning an error with input device then it goes to another message stating need to restart I hit ok nothing happens. Yes this is the short fast me at work description so if anyone seen this or has a suggestion please help. Otherwise if it continues and I get some time I will try to give you more info since I'm sure there will be requests for it. Thanks
    03-27-08 10:46 AM
    I sometimes have trouble with my space key too but I fixed the issue by just hitting it squarely and firmly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD