I got the error code 0x83e9000a whenever I try to synch up the phone with my laptop. It say to look up the code in the documentation. I can't find what the error code stands for. help!!! I'm trying to synch up the phone with my yahoo calendar and address book. It's worked before just fine.
    04-21-08 11:55 PM
    There is a post on another forum with several others that are having the same exact problem syncing with Yahoo. This leads me to believe that Yahoo changed something... Unfortunately no one has come up with a solution. Some have switched to using Google Sync.

Intellisync error code:0x83e9000a! - PinStack.com - BlackBerry forums
    04-22-08 12:16 AM
    I've been having the same problem for the last 2 days when I try and sync my Yahoo! calendar. I called Verizon and they indicated it was an update problem with Yahoo!. In the meantime, I completely uninstalled DM 4.3 and installed 4.2 SP2 without media, and it worked! I hope this will solve your problems too!
    04-22-08 02:42 PM
    Thanks all for the suggestions, I guess I'm going to switch to google calendar. I fear uninstalling, not that computer savy.
    04-22-08 10:26 PM
    Thanks all for the suggestions, I guess I'm going to switch to google calendar. I fear uninstalling, not that computer savy.
    Google Calendar works great! The only thing I am still trying to do is delete past days appointments.
    04-23-08 05:55 AM
    actually the yahoo just started working again!!!!!
    04-25-08 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD