Does anyone know how I can change my email signature when sending emails from my blackberry? I have a Pearl 8120 on Tmobile.

Thanks
    12-28-08 12:37 AM
    12-28-08 12:45 AM
    Thanks alot! However, this isnt working for me. I spent about an hour and a half on the phone with my provider(Tmobile) and they walked me through the same thing. Whenever I send an email from my phone the signaure is set to say "sent from my mobile device", do you know how to change it on my phone?
    12-28-08 01:03 AM
    That link explains how. You may need to resend service books after you make the changes. You can do that from the same web site. Or are you getting stuck somewhere?
    12-28-08 01:11 AM
    Ive gotten my service books resent twice, so I guess im getting stuck somewhere else, just not sure where!
    12-28-08 01:22 AM
    You aren't communicating your problem very well. What part of following that guide are you having a problem with? Do you have a BlackBerry email or data plan? Are you saving your changes?
    12-28-08 01:23 AM
    I have a data plan, and yes, I am saving my changes. What is the BIS, and how do I get to it?
    12-28-08 01:32 AM
    I'll ask again, what part of the guide I linked above are you having a problem with? Do you get through that guide without any errors? Are you able to find the screen that shows the current email signature?
    12-28-08 01:36 AM
    t-mobile.com/bis/
    this is the site to change your BIS settings go there log in and you can change that signature on your emails to read whatever you want
    you must do this from a pc though i think..
    12-28-08 01:39 AM
    On step 1 I clicked on Tmobile US, and i signed in to my Tmobile account, I scrolled down to messaging, and clicked on "setup blackberry email", which brings me to a screen that looks like step 2. I click on the edit button next to my email adress, and I typed in what I want my new signature to be, and then I click save, and thats all the guide has, so im getting through the guide ok I think. I hope this helps you understand a mistake if im making one.
    12-28-08 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD