I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out, and my conclusion is that I totally agree with many posters that "Reconcile Now" does nothing at all for my Gmail account on my BB. The emails there just keep piling up regardless of what I do on my laptop Gmail account. That's why I decided to download the Gmail "app" to my BB. At least that way when I hit "Refresh" on my BB in Gmail, it synchs up pretty quickly with my laptop Gmail account. If new mail comes into my laptop Gmail account, it seems to "push" any changed email statuses to my BB. This "push" seems to eventually happen on its own, but again THIS IS ONLY WITH THE GMAIL APP ON MY BB. Stuff in BB's "native" Gmail folder are not affected in any way. Seems like a ridiculous situation to me, IMHO.
    11-21-08 01:54 PM
    I have the newest blackberry curve with BES and Outlook (strictly used for business), yet I have to manually reconcile to get items deleted from Outlook to delete on my BB. Is this an IT issue? I have read almost every post about this and can't seem to find out what I'm nto doing incorrectly.

Thanks!

MJ
    These are the settings that work for me.
    Messages / Options / Email Reconciliation
    Message Services: select as appropriate. You may only have one.
    Delete On: Mailbox & Handheld
    Wireless Reconcile: On
    On Conflicts: Mailbox wins

I recently had a computer crash followed by a BlackBerry crash. Everything is up and running again, but my reconciliation is slower since the crash. I don't know why.
    11-21-08 10:28 PM
    Hey everyone~

I was able to fix a problem I was having from reading this discussion....just wanted to say thanks!!!
    After I installed the newest OS for my verizon curve, the option for 'delete on mailbox and handheld' was gone from my yahoo mail.....I got it fixed thanks to you guys!!

Crackberry is awesome!!!
    11-23-08 11:05 AM
    I'm on BES and Outlook and reconciliation works properly. But then, I'm using it in the typical corporate environment for which it was designed. That may be the reason reconciliation works for me.
    we've tried uploading the new software version as per verizon tech support, sent new "service books" , taken out and reinserted the battery, and still nothing on that page when you sellect email reconcilliation under email options

do you have any advice?

by the way, it works perfectly with my outlook on my Curve.

Thanks!
    03-25-09 04:42 PM
    when you have the email on your phone and then you delete the email from your phone, you still have an inbox folder and everytime you add an email to your phone you get another one.....how can you delete this stinkin' folders?????? I have too stinkin many that are EMPTY! HELP!!!
    07-11-09 04:28 PM
    Log in to your carrier's BIS website and remove the email service there. That will remove the inbox folder from your BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 04:51 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD