Ok...new user here.

Got my phone working, now trying to get the wife's up and running.

Went through the set up manager, get to email setup and it asks me if I want to use a Blackberry Enterprise Server (which asks me for a password which I am not going to have as that is not the option I want to use) or if I want to skip email set up.

I am trying to set up her Yahoo account....but I have no option to do that on the phone that I can find.

Do I have to do this from the computer with the desktop manager? If so, I don't need my calendar sync'd with her phone but seeing as how the desktop manager automatically begins the sync...uhhh....what do I do?

I just want to get this set up for her so she can begin using it...

HELP!!!!
    06-10-08 10:08 AM
    HELP!!! 28 viewers and no one can tell me how to set up email?

I cannot remember how as I am brand new to this thing....please help...wife is getting impatient.

I do not have any other selections in the setp wizard other than use the blackberry enterprise server or skip email setup....

What am I missing????
    06-10-08 09:06 PM
    Ok...new user here.

Got my phone working, now trying to get the wife's up and running.

Went through the set up manager, get to email setup and it asks me if I want to use a Blackberry Enterprise Server (which asks me for a password which I am not going to have as that is not the option I want to use) or if I want to skip email set up.

I am trying to set up her Yahoo account....but I have no option to do that on the phone that I can find.

Do I have to do this from the computer with the desktop manager? If so, I don't need my calendar sync'd with her phone but seeing as how the desktop manager automatically begins the sync...uhhh....what do I do?

I just want to get this set up for her so she can begin using it...

HELP!!!!
    If your wife is not getting her work email to her bb bypass the enterprise server.

Go to the icon that says personal email setup and enter yahoo info. username/password.
    06-10-08 09:09 PM
    Not trying to access workk email, just personal Yahoo account. My email setup icon is gone! I cannot find it and have no idea what happened....

I know I can do this, I have done it on mine, but right now I am pretty confused....
    06-10-08 09:42 PM
    BIS - you could start there- if I'm wrong, someone will surely correct me.
    06-10-08 09:44 PM
    newbie here i have a 8110 and it seems no mater what ringer i choose the phone vibrates for the first 2 rings then ring out loud is that normal?
    i miss calls if its not on me (which isnt often)
    06-10-08 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD